domenica 25 novembre 2012

Maths and life


This is something I thougt of while I was showering.

I'm not very good at maths but I hope I did this right~ if not just let me know! It's been 7 years since the last time I had to do with this thing.

Well, time to explain it!

If A contains the people I like, B contains the people who like me and C contains people with my same interests...

Then there's people I like who likes me too and those are my friends.
There's people who like me and have my same interests, then those are my fans.
There's also people I like who have my same interests and those are the people I admire!

There's also (hopefully) a group of people I like, who like me and have my same interests.

All I can do is hope that it's not an empty group.

Because theorically my soul mate should be in this group.


Tadaaaaa! (?) What do you think of it?? :D

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento