domenica 24 febbraio 2013

Follow it

I want to change my life.

It's been a year since the last time I decided that I've had enough and I feel like I've already changed a lot but it's not enough. I starting to think that it will never be enough but it's fine: I'll keep changing forever. This make all the life-thing more exiting~

I don't know if I'll be able to change as I'd like to but I'll do my best and I swear you'll all be proud of how Haru will handle this.

I'm writing to tell all the people I met in the last year that you all changed my life, you made it better and... totally worth it.

On the 19th of February it was my new birthday. That day, in 2012, I felt for the first time the will and the power to change everything and... hell, I did it.

I used to feel worthless, empty, hopeless but that day... at 2.00 am I just felt full of life. I felt the time slip between my fingers and I... I realized that it's NEVER TOO LATE.

Never too late to change, to try, to explore, to create and live.

Today I feel that warm rush again, and I'll follow it.

I feel like being like Alice in Wonderland... I'll follow that inspirational rabbit and all the rest can go to hell.

I suggest for you all to do the same: follow your white rabbit and FEEL ALIVE.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento