sabato 2 marzo 2013

For the sake of that flag!

Hej everybody!

Today I went shopping with my mom and bought something super super cute! I absolutely love it!


It's a Carlsberg bag!
I absolutely love it because there's a huge Danish Flag on the back! When I saw it I wanted it soooo much!


And look at how cute is the zipper! It's the crown that's on the Carlsberg logo! Actually that crown is every danish beer logo that I know... XD but it's still cute!


Btw... I'm sorry for the iper-flashy pics but... it's midnigh and I have to deal with awful dim artificial light so... uh... ok.

I also bought another thing!! But I can't tell you what it is~
Because I'll wear it on the 10th of March! I'll be attending a super cute meeting, that has nearly nothing to do with me, just for the sake of it!

That's what you get if you're a friend of the girl who actually had the idea of the meeting XD

I'll be something like the mascot of the meeting, or something like that. I told her I'll be a good girl and behave. XD


 I also finally got all the hairpins that I think I'll need to do the hairbuns! Which hairbuns?

THE HAIRBUNS.

Here's the tutorial made by Irodohieru (click here to go to her blog).

She's so sweet and adorable~ LOVE HER. She deserves it <3

Well I'll come back to tell you if I did the hairbuns and, perchance, I'm not a complete idiot!

Loads of awfully sweet love, my bunnies <3 <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento