lunedì 11 marzo 2013

Lolita mini-meet in Turin

Hej!

Yesterday I was in Turin, attending the Lolita Mini-Meet that Rika Liddell organized!


Rika, Shane and I went to Turin by train, but we were really early! At 11.30 we met Alice Chiyuki~ she was wearing a super cute dress and was absolutely adorable!

We went to the japanese restaurant and I ate a lot of sushi! I love it! And Irene showed up, she wasn't wearing anything lolita but she's so funny that we asked her to join us!


Then we had a nice walk in Turin, watching shop windows! Lots of people wanted to take pictures of us and told us we looked cute!


We went to the Steamboat and had a drink since we were a bit tired of walking, we spent time joking with the bartender and greeting people who was passing by since we were sitting in the shop window! That was so funny! Some kids leant on the window and just didn't want to leave! So cute!


Since I was the mascot of the meeting everybody had to hold my leash for a bit during the walk!


 Infos about my outfit here~


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento